- Fresh rack St Louis Style Ribs
- Inman’s Smokehouse Dry Rub
- Your Favorite Inman’s BBQ Sauce
- Wash ribs and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Remove membrane from underside of ribs. If you are not familiar with this procedure I suggest you research how it is done on the internet. There are several videos available that will show you how it is done.
- Liberally coat ribs on both sides with Inman’s Smokehouse Dry Rub.
- Smoke ribs at 250 degrees for 4-5 hours. Remove from the smoker when internal temperature reached 185-190 degrees and ribs droop when picked up in the center using tongs.
- Remove ribs from smoker. Wrap with aluminum foil and place in well insulated cooler for one hour.
- Enjoy the ribs with your favorite Inman’s BBQ Sauce.
- (Optional) If you prefer your ribs basted with sauce you can place them on a preheated grill.
Medium temperature. Baste the ribs with your Favorite sauce for 5 minutes making sure not to burn sauce.
Refrigerate any leftovers.