Apple Butter BBQ Grilled Salmon
“Grilled Salmon is one of my dad’s favorites. He makes this on a charcoal grill which I think works best for the flavor.” – Dwight
One 6 to 8-ounce fresh salmon fillet
Salt and pepper to taste
Granulated Garlic to taste (optional)
Vegetable oil to oil grill grates
One tablespoon melted butter
One lemon wedge
Inman’s Apple Butter BBQ Sauce or Inman’s Spicy Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
- Heat grill to medium.
- Season salmon fillet with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.
- Oil grill grate and place salmon fillet skin side up on oiled grill grate.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes with the grill lid closed.
- Carefully turn the salmon fillet over so the skin side is down.
- Carefully baste the salmon fillet with the melted butter and squeeze the lemon on the fillet.
- Cook the salmon fillet for 3-4 minutes and then baste with the Inman’s Apple Butter BBQ Sauce.
- Close the grill and continue to cook for 3-4 more minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Note* Depending on the thickness of your salmon fillet cooking times and/or temperature may need to be adjusted.