Fresh bone in pork butt (roughly 8 lbs.)
Inman’s Smokehouse Dry Rub
Your favorite Inman’s BBQ Sauce
- Rinse pork butt and pat dry with paper towel.
- Liberally coat pork butt with Inman’s Smokehouse Dry Rub on all sides.
- Place pork butt, fat cap up, in smoker and smoke for 10 to 12 hours at 225 degrees. Remove from smoker when internal temperature reaches 195-200 degrees.
- Wrap pork butt tightly with aluminum foil and place in a well-insulated cooler for 1 to 2 hours.
- Pull pork butt removing and discarding bone and discarding most of the fat.
- Serve immediately with your favorite Inman’s BBQ Sauce.
Refrigerate any leftovers.